December 11, 2006

Welcome to My Little Blog

Hello and welcome to my very first blog! With so much changing in my life in the next few months, I figured it would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on what is happening. My move from Los Angeles to Seattle is a mere 3.5 weeks away. I am right in the middle of packing, changing addresses, purging, and stressing. I will be much calmer next week, but for now, I'm just a stress bunny!

It seems as though I am not the only one making big changes though. I have a friend who is also moving to the Pacific Northwest (yay!) and another friend (Hi P!) who is moving to Hawaii. I think 2007 is going to be a good year for everyone.

I plan on posting at least once a week, so check back! I'll have pics of my adventurous road trip up to Seattle. My friend M will be joining me for that, thank goodness! So expect some pretty funny pics and stories. Going forward I hope to post about all the new and fun things I find up in the Seattle area.

Now, back to packing...

No comments: