April 24, 2007

Gargeese, Socks, Green and More

I finally finished the sock from hell, who I have now re-named Sparky McSockerson. Yes, Sparky is done, and I have to say, once I got past that darned heel part I really enjoyed making it. Here is a pic of Sparky, looking oh-so-fine on my foot. Watch out, socks may actually be the new scarf, and friends and family may be receiving said items for the holidays this year after all.

On a new note, today I got to work at Ginormo Software Inc and there was something making a terrible honking sound. When I determined that it was coming from the roof area, I saw this:


Upon further movement towards the entrance I then noticed that my building now had Gargeese.

Yup, Gothic churches have Gargoyles, Ginormo Software Inc has Gargeese. Heh.

I am also officially helping out my friend’s company, Greenlifepixels. If you or your friends/family/co-workers are part of the Green movement, please go to this site. It’s cool. It’s got a newsletter (Edited by Moi!). And hey, if you’re reading this, you have time to surf the web a bit, so go there! (Did I mention I am the editor of the eNewsletter?)

And, since I am having so much fun plugging things, let me plug my newly set up storefront, www.twitterpated.etsy.com, where I will be selling some of my hand-made items. It's a bit bare at the moment, but perhaps I shall sit down tonight and make it really pretty. So much yarn, not enough time....

1 comment:

Aunt Melissa said...

SO MANY THINGS TO COMMENT ABOUT, so little time... =) I'm SO impressed by your sock!!!!! And the Newsletter!!!! and your twitterpated site for handmade objects!!!! You ROCK, Erica!!