June 13, 2007

Caffeine Highs and Employment

I finally landed a gig- at Starbucks (corporate)! It's a support position, working with one of the VPs there, and I have no idea of what the group actually does, because, hey, I get a pound of free coffee a week plus all the coffee I can consume in the break rooms, and who cares what you have to do when you have that much caffeine in your system! All I heard when I talked to the recruiter was "You'll be suporting...blahblahblah...in the blabblahblah group....which does blahblahblah....oh, and you get free coffee." (Um, just kidding. Sorta.)

Yay for the full time, permanent, coffee perk-filled job!! Whoohooo! I am officially now part of the Seattle area, having worked at both Microsoft (aka Ginormo Software Co) and now Starbucks. I think I'll shoot for either REI or Amazon next!

No comments: