June 4, 2007

It's My Birthday Week!

Well, technically, it's my birthday month, but hey, who's counting? On the 7th I am turning 35, a major milestone. While I am not doing anything fancy like going to Vegas (ahhh, fond memories of my 30th), or getting rip roaring smashed (ahhh, again, fond memories of my surprise dinner party for my 30th!), I will be having a fabulous brunch at Salty's, a Seattle institution known for their amazing views of water and city skyline, as well as seafood and steaks. For all of you who can't join me, I'll be raising my glass of Champagne this Saturday in a toast, to myself! Not sure what I am going to do after the massive intake of sustenance, but most likely will involve much walking and exploring. I’ll have pictures to post, I’m sure.

More posts to follow of :

· The fantastically beautiful baby blanket that I FINALLY finished for a co-worker
· My Ballard Locks exploration photos and stories
· General hoo-ha and falderal.

In the meantime, here is a great picture of yours truly- from about 34 years ago. Yes, I looked like a big-eyed alien.... but darn I was cute!!

No comments: