October 21, 2007

Today, This Is Happiness

It is a dreary, raining Sunday. It's getting darker sooner, and it is definitely Autumn. It really is my favorite season. Some people love Summer, with the heat and long days and beaches and barbecues. Not me, I love Fall. You get to pull out all the scarves, hats and coats that have been stuck in the back of the closet. It's cooler out, with a crispness in the air that is so clean that it feels like your lungs are being cleansed with every breath. It hasn't gotten to the point where it is so cold it snows, but you still get to bundle up. Fall is all about the warm clothes, the warm drinks, and all of my favorite colors start showing. Chocolate browns, crimson, golds, burgundy, and dark green. There is a fire in the fireplace every night, and the lights are on low. And, yes, it is knitting season!!

So, tonight, on this dreary, raining Sunday I am happy. Today this is what is making me happy:




No comments: