January 15, 2007

Heaven

Yarn heaven, that is. I was finally able to get out of the apartment and started my part time job at Cultured Purls. So much fun! I spent the day looking at all kinds of fabulous yarns, helping customers, and realizing how much I do not know about knitting! Holy Cow! So much to learn! I can't wait to take a few classes and really get my teeth into some new projects. I'm currently working on a very pretty scarf (yes, another scarf. Hey, when that is all you know how to do it works!) that is made of mohair and soy wool. It's gorgeous. And warm, which is a good thing as they are forecasting yet another 3-6 inches of snow for tomorrow morning. Which means I will be home bound for at least one more day. Not that I mind, it's so beautiful. It's supposed to warm up to the low 40s by Wed/Thurs, so hopefully it will not turn to ice. Just in time for my parents to visit this weekend- Mom, bring those hand and foot warmers I gave you for Christmaka. :)

Oh, and I was serenaded by Johnny Bird this morning. He is a cutie. Reminds me of my little Boo when he was young. Here is a cute pic of JB from this morning:


No comments: