June 27, 2007

Is it christmas, already?

I received two very happy surprise presents the other day.
1. Yarn. From Peru. Lots of it.

My friend Astra went to Peru and as a thank you for looking after her kitty, Pico, she brought all that back for me. There is baby alpaca in there, very soft, and some of what they call "Maybe Alpaca" as they are not sure if it's alpaca or man-made. And she talked a woman into selling her two spindles, so I could see how they spin the yarn. So very cool. So, I have yarn for days and days and days and days..... And the tote bag is awesome too!

2. Then, after picking up my new addition to my stash, I got home and found this waiting for me:
It had a lovely note from my new boss welcoming me to the team and to the company. How nice is that?? I love this company already and I haven't even started!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.